- Each household will be allowed 10 books, 5 children’s books and 3 DVD’s
- Each household may only place 1 order a week
- All patrons are asked to follow standard social distancing rules (6 feet apart) and not loiter in the parking lot
- Library hours will be:
MONDAY 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TUESDAY 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
WEDNESDAY 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
THURSDAY 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
How it will work:
- Choose your books or DVDs. Provide us with the author and title. Or allow staff to choose by providing us with your preferred genre or authors.
- Three options for placing an order:
Place your order on-line through our Catalogue at https://olsn.ent.sirsidynix.net/client/bonfield
All you need is your library card number (14 digits) and the last 4 digits of your phone number.
Call in your order at (705)776-2396 during library hours.
Be prepared to provide us with your selections.
Monday 10:00 – 1:00
Tuesday 4:00 – 7:00
Wednesday 4:00 – 7:00
Thursday 4:00 – 7:00
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide us with your full name, telephone number and your requested materials.
- Wait for a staff member to CALL you to arrange a pick-up time.
- Come to the library at your pre-arranged time to pick-up your order just outside our door.
This is a new venture for all of us and we ask that you be patient with us. Staff will work hard to get you the materials you have ordered in a timely and safe manner. These procedures are subject to change at any time; updates will be provided through our Facebook page or posted on our front door.